This recently built family home on 5,896m2 of flat acreage provides plenty of space – she’s big and beautiful!
Offering a blue ribbon lifestyle of exclusivity, substance, and quality, this modern family home is set well back from the street for privacy. Located in the heart of what is undeniably one of Valdora’s most tranquil locations with front and back views. The modern interior is impeccably presented with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is designed to maximize the flow of light and space throughout. The main living area opens to a covered alfresco, ideal for year round entertaining.
A balance of contemporary style and traditional form, this superb home is a perfect fit for the family who loves to entertain around the pool. Located only a short drive to Coolum Beach and Yandina township with a school bus pick up and drop off options for the kids with choices of various schools.
– Spacious open plan living & dining rooms all with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Chef’s style gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, state of the art stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 900mm gas cook top, loads of cupboard space, island bench & a butlers pantry
– Enormous built-in linen storage room conveniently located next to the fitted out laundry
– Large family media room with double cavity sliding doors
– Separate living area with access to the alfresco & pool
– 5th bedroom or study
– Huge master bedroom suite with his & hers walk-in robes, located away from the other bedrooms with double vanity ensuite
– Three bedrooms with robes, bed 2 & 3 walk-in robes
– Ceiling fans throughout
– High ceilings with featured shadow lines (no cornices) LED downlights throughout
– Modern main bathroom with free standing bath, huge shower & floor to ceiling tiles
– Modern large floor tiles to all main living areas
– Special built-in gas heater and niche wall to living room
– Double lock up garage, remote control with extra storage area internal/external door access
– Stunning in-ground swimming pool for the family to enjoy
– NBN connections, 2 x 22,500 litre rainwater tanks and a septic system