43A Eckersley Avenue, Buderim
CONTACT GARY MEYER 0414 835 665
Driving through the gates, you leave the busy world behind you, and enter a beautiful home overlooking the quiet, peaceful and tropical Foote Sanctuary. It feels like a luxury retreat.
The north facing home is multi- level, with lofty ceilings and expansive windows to capture the warm winter sun & cool summer breezes. Beautiful Jarrah floors throughout give a feeling of warmth. The executive gourmet kitchen would satisfy even the most fastidious chef.
• 4 double bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom.
• Climate controlled wine cellar for the wine lover.
• Expansive covered entertaining deck overlooks the infinity wet edge lap pool.
• Entertain your friends in the large Billiard / games room complete with bar and full entertaining kitchen.
• Double lock up garage for the everyday vehicles while the triple bay shed is ideal for those extra-large storage items.
Eckersley Avenue has long been regarded as one of Buderim’s most desirable addresses, being a beautifully wide tree-lined avenue, quiet and valued for its rich history.
Living here gives you direct access to the walking tracks, flora and fauna of the 23 acre Foote Sanctuary. You are within 5 minutes to the best primary and secondary schools on the Sunshine Coast, 6 minutes to the beaches of Alex and Mooloolaba, as well as an easy walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, medical centers and hospitals.
Inspect today and see for yourself.
Contact Gary Meyer 0414 835 665