CONTACT GARY MEYER 0414 835 665
Positioned overlooking the tranquil Foote Sanctuary this very special 62 sq luxury retreat is situated in what is regarded as one of the best addresses on top of Buderim.
As you drive through the gates you leave the busy world behind you, and enter a unique private and oh so quiet tropical retreat set on 2,851m2 of botanical lush gardens.
The north facing home is multi- level, with lofty ceilings and expansive windows to capture the warm winter sun & cool summer breezes. Beautiful Jarrah floors throughout give a feeling of warmth. The executive gourmet kitchen would satisfy even the most fastidious chef.
• 4 double bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom.
• Climate controlled wine cellar for the wine lover.
• Expansive covered entertaining deck overlooks the infinity wet edge lap pool.
• Entertain your friends in the large Billiard / games room complete with bar and full entertaining kitchen.
• Double lock up garage for the everyday vehicles while the triple bay shed is ideal for those extra-large storage items.
You will feel as if you are living at a luxury resort seven days a week.
Eckersley Avenue has long been regarded as one of Buderim’s most exclusive addresses, being a beautifully wide tree-lined avenue, quiet and valued for its rich history.
Living here gives you direct access to the walking tracks, flora and fauna of the 23 acre Foote Sanctuary, proximity to quality primary and secondary schools, as well as an easy walk to shops, restaurants, cafes and medical centres, minutes to the beach, and ticks all your lifestyle boxes.
Inspect today and see for yourself.
Contact Gary Meyer 0414 835 665