Just Beautiful! Brand new recently built Luxe home with hinterland views!
A lovely well-built, steel frame, 3 bedroom house with hinterland views is on offer now and ready for you to move into, with nothing to do but relax and take in the views.
The spacious open plan living and dining areas are built to high specifications with quality inclusions throughout. Natural sunlight streams through the living room’s 8 feature windows.
Ideal for the chef to create and entertain, the kitchen consists of stainless steel appliances, 750 stainless steel oven, convention cook top and microwave, Caesar stone tops, double fridge spaces, ample cupboards, butlers pantry with second sink, many shelves and over head and bench cupboards.
The 2 entertainment areas offer seamless indoor/outdoor living and include closed off screens and sliding door screens to the attached patio or open up for a larger area.
The 2 storey design offers most living areas on the ground entrance level with no stairs.
The master suite is a great size with ensuite and walk in robe and located on the main level.
.* 3 bedrooms all of good size with natural light and breezes through the home
* 3 bathrooms – 2-way bathroom to bedroom 2 & 3 includes ensuite and powder room
* Galley kitchen, stone benches and huge walk-in pantry
* High-grade industrial timber vinyl plank flooring & carpet to bedrooms
* LED lighting, upgraded electrical switches, tap ware, tiles all high quality inclusions
* Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
* 2 outdoor entertainment areas, tiled floor and 1 fully screened
* Double large garage (8mx6m) with remote panel door – internal door to the home and roller door to patio
* Office hub
* 2nd living area-relaxing lounge area at the entry of the home
* Wood fire combustion heater with supplied chopped woodpile
* Workshop area – steel frame design. RWT and septic system
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDE:-
– Exterior electric blinds
– Special glazed U glass windows
– Flyscreens to all windows & sliding doors
– Security lighting/sensor lights & camera for late night entry to the home
– Workshop with bench + storage, rainwater tanks and septic system all under the house
– Firepit/wood BBQ and flu on the patio
– Double insulation to the west wall
– Car parking spaces for the visitors and four-wheel access trail to the back bush
& much, much more.
5-minute drive to Yandina Township, schools, shops, cafes, hotel & public transport.