Snug in the Sunshine Coast hinterland escape to this secluded private compromised acreage property, this double brick/Hardiplank style two storey 4-bedroom residence sits on a 9.5-acre flat land with a breathtaking postcard visual, surrounded by beautiful picturesque valleys and rolling hills & only 20 minutes’ drive from famous Eumundi.
For those who prefer to travel around Noosa Shire, Eumundi is that kind of town… Culture, creativity and well-known market stalls sum up the essence of the district, today it is a thriving artisan community and tourism hot spot set in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and away from the big city hustle. The main street is lined with organic food shops, cafes, hotels and art galleries, bookstores, and locally owned speciality shops and services + public transport and a community local school.
The “Ridgewood” rich volcanic land is a magnet for birds, butterflies and exotic wildlife. The resident horses enjoy a prime position and enhance the lifestyle experience trotting around the large dam surrounded by shaded trees and a low maintenance orchid of 50 small jaboticaba fruit trees.
* 3.48ha land mostly flat with a very slight slope for horses OR children to enjoy & play (9.5 acres)
* Freshly painted inside only 3 months ago including brand new fencing
* Main Residence: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor living and dining areas and 4 entrances to the home with great balconies, decks and entertainment verandah’s
* Master bedroom above the pool area includes split system air-conditioning/robes
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 upstairs with Bed 4 downstairs all of good size
* 2 Bathrooms- Bath and powder room with vanity, separate toilet room
* Spacious Laundry with separate shower and toilet “close to pool area”
* Double brick garage,2 front panel lift doors &1 back entry door
* Delightful chef’s kitchen 2 pack white joinery, Cesar stone tops & B/Bar,4 gas cooktop, wall oven, double pantry and stunning glass overhead cupboards (double fridge space) and front balcony deck to enjoy those dinners on a warm summer’s night.
* Slate flooring downstairs and redwood timber flooring upstairs
* High exposed timber cathedral ceilings upstairs and feature exposed timber beam downstairs, wooden staircase, high ceilings throughout with ceiling fans in all rooms
* Wood combustion heater for those cooler nights to cosy around the fireplace
* Double linen cupboard and storage areas
* large in-ground cement pool with brick paving and picnic table and seating area
* 25,000-litre rainwater tank for drinking and a spare tank for the lawn & gardens
* Electric hot water service and spare instantaneous service in the laundry
* Garden shed + 2 car shed with 2 roller doors for extra cars or storage, bring the caravan, motorbikes and the boat as there is room for all the toys!
The time has come for new buyers to take the reins at this amazing property. It has a beautiful history and is ready for a beautiful tomorrow. We extend an invitation for a private inspection to experience this magical property for yourself.
A long list of other inclusions to many to mention-
A lockable small gate on the balcony, Flying fox rope + Mango and various fruit trees
Extremely cool insulated house with natural sunlight that shines in all rooms
Local TV stations available and fast internet service (ADSL2) /septic system
– 15 minutes drive to Cooroy township where everything you need is available
– 20-minute drive to the Eumundi township
– 45-minute drive to the Sunshine Coast beaches and the Sunshine Coast Airport
– 90-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
– 15 minutes to Bruce Highway access for commuters to Brisbane CBD or Gympie
– Local state and private schools to choose from with a bonus school bus transport
– Only 10-12 minutes to various shopping centres.
let’s not forget beautiful Noosa beach at Hastings Street Noosa,
Being in the Noosa Shire ensures many interesting things to keep the family or couples busy or just lay back and enjoy the great views