Unrivalled Quality…there is nothing quite like this property anywhere on the Sunshine Coast.!
With single storey homes in high demand, this home suits all buyers, from small professional families through to down-sizers and retirees. The light and airy design with breezeway and central alfresco courtyard, blends indoors and outdoors seamlessly and this modern open plan captures QLD living to perfection. Only 4 years old this home has been immaculately loved, kept and presented by the one owner. This spacious home is 190 sqmt and simply stunning !
This home is also 1 of only a very few (extra large) villa designs within the Pavilions complex that provide all the space, privacy and contemporary luxury living that you would expect. With a focus on low maintenance living, combined with resort facilities at your doorstep, you will truly love the convenience and amenity of living in this location. Benefits include:
– Access to the private on site resort facilities of pool and entertaining room…2 minute walk
– Access to the Ridges Recreational club, with 25 mt pool, gym and tennis courts, nearby
– Easy access across the road to prestigious facilities of school, childcare and aged care
– Convenient stroll to supermarket, shops, medical centre, vet and restaurants
– Short drive to Golf course and Peregian Beach
Features of the residence include :
– Clever architectural design means only one adjoining neighbour
– 3 generous bedrooms, master suite in separate wing with garden views
– 2 full bathrooms plus a separate powder room and large laundry
– Spectacular kitchen with deep fascia stone top and substantial storage
– European appliances, gas cooking and push soft close doors, porcelain tiles
– Epitome of luxury finishes, with high ceilings, oversized doors & window
– All weather alfresco plus separate utility court and lockable storage unit
– Double carport with automatic gates and secure entry to the home
– Sun drenched north facing rear yard with no mow lawns & established gardens
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans and blinds throughout the property
The Pavilion villas are tightly held, selling very quickly once they do come to market. The North facing villas in the established part of the complex also offer a beautiful green space buffer to the remaining development and the ability to park a number of vehicles on a large driveway. To the investor, rental estimate is $575/wk with very reasonable body corporate fees just under $3000/yr
Peregian Springs also adjoins Noosa National Park, Emu Mountain section and is close to the golf course and motorway. Approx 15minute drive to Noosa, Maroochydore and Eumundi and 10mins to the soon to be complete Sunshine Coast International Airport.
Call me today for your private inspection or watch out for open home times.