Whether you are a first home owner, a young family or an investor, this modern contemporary home ticks all the boxes.
Centrally located within the desirable Mountain Creek Brightwater precinct, it is in walking distance to local shops, tavern, childcare facilities, public transport and schools. Quality playgrounds and parklands situated around the lake complement the family orientated and relaxed coastal lifestyle that exists.
The light and airy spaciousness of the house is accentuated by the neutral colour scheme throughout and presents “as new”.
The kitchen has heaps of cupboard space, stone benchtops and a massive walk in pantry. An open plan lounge / dining area integrates nicely with the alfresco area.
The fourth bedroom could be utilised as an office though there is a study nook located just outside the dining area. In addition to a 2 car lock up garage, there is a secure gated side access for a 3rd car or even a trailer/boat.
All bedrooms are generously sized and have built-in wardrobes with the main bedroom having its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
The low maintenance backyard, albeit a blank canvas, has plenty of room for the kids to kick a ball around or the dog to run. Alternatively, you might like to add some of your own touches, have a veggie garden or two.
TO RECAP THE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Just over 4 years old and “as new” with quality inclusions and fixtures
• Indoor/outdoor flow seamlessly to al fresco entertaining area
• Deluxe stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and massive pantry
• Rumpus/2nd lounge room, study nook, good sized laundry
• Huge master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe
• Three further generous bedrooms sharing large bathroom
• Air conditioning in three bedrooms, lounge/dining area and ceiling fans throughout
• Two car garage with internal access
• Secure gated side access for third car, boat or trailer
• Ample storage throughout
• Solar power
• Established easy care lawns on a low maintenance 420m2 block
• Rental estimate from $520 – $550 pw
• Located within walking distance to Brightwater amenities and sought after school
• Minutes to major beaches, shopping precincts and Sunshine Coast University Hospital
If you are looking for an “as new” contemporary home within close proximity of all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer, then this opportunity should not be overlooked. From an investor perspective, low vacancy rates, high rental yields and close proximity to all the development occurring on the Sunshine Coast equates to capital growth.