PLEASE PHONE OR EMAIL TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME – ALL VIEWINGS MUST BE REGISTERED OR YOU WILL NOT BE UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES TO VIEWING TIMES.
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOME WEEKDAYS – MINIMUM 24 HOURS NOTICE REQUIRED.
Convenience is the secret with this unit. Signature on Mitchelton Apartments at 132 Osborne Road, Mitchelton offers all amenities you’ll ever need within 1 – 5 minute walk. Design and sought after location make this apartment complex irresistible with the refurbished Brookside Shopping Centre across the road, trains and buses within a few minutes’ walk. Schools, playgrounds and manicured parks just around the corner. Cafes and a variety of other dining options a couple of streets away. Jan Powers Markets are held every month and are just a short stroll away.
WHAT WE LOVE:
Lifts to all floors from the basement. Secure swipe access make safety a necessity not a nice to have. The high standard of finishes and unexpected inclusions are sure to impress when you first enter. Enjoy cooking in your stylish open plan kitchen, entertaining by the pool and BBQ area or relaxing with friends in the comfort of your beautiful luxury filled apartment. Once you step across the threshold, we’re sure you’ll agree – this really is the best place to live.
– Secure lift access to all levels
– Kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless appliances including cupboards to the ceiling
– Open plan living and dining central to spacious private balcony with hilltop views
– Two generously sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Fully airconditioned throughout
– Fresh modern bathrooms featuring wall vanities and large showers
– Dishwasher and dryer
– Security screening on all sliding windows and doors
– Includes NBN ready data/voice cabling throughout to enable your connection for broadband and pay TV
– Resort style facilities – pool and BBQs have generous seating areas
– Basement car parking with 24/7 CCTV
NOTE: All furniture is for display purposes only. Unit is unfurnished. Photographs are a representation only. Floor plan is indicative only and may be a mirror image.