Drive in through the electric front remote-control gate and be shocked at the hidden tropical resort that you will not believe exists at this residential address!PRIVATE INSPECTIONS WELCOME!
It feels and looks like a Northern Queensland tropical resort secluded and private yet so close to all amenities within 3 minutes’ drive to hospital, schools, shops and transport and sitting on 5200m2
As you enter the residence through the gorgeous double front doors you will be excited to find a very well thought out floor plan that surrounds the middle of an expansive outdoor entertainment area that overlooks the oasis pool.
There are three wings to the home all joined by glass windows and glass sliding doors, every window has a stunning bush back drop view and all under one main roof.
This home is certainly for the big family or the entertainer with a relaxing feel of the best of the Sunshine Coast has to offer in a prime acreage property.
The chef’s kitchen is surprising as it comes with many extra stainless-steel appliances such as built in coffee station, conventional steamer, microwave, 900w gas cook top range hood and 900w oven and wall dishwasher not to forget the high inclusion joinery,6 door pantry, Caesar stone tops and breakfast bar + double fridge and overhead cupboards. Skylight above for natural light.
Open plan living and dining is generously sized with featured coffered ceiling and access next to the outdoor kitchen and entertainment area.
The large heart shaped heated inground salt water pool has a cute under cover hut and surrounding timber decking with 2 entrance gates for easy access for the whole family to enjoy
Timber bamboo flooring to bedrooms and large white floor tiles to all living spaces
Master Suite is large and open plan with ensuite including oval jet spa, double shower and double sized vanity with twin bowls and joinery. The walk-in robe is a large separate room for the clothes.
• 4 Good sized bedrooms all with sliding door robes
• 1 granny flat private entry from inside and outside
• 3 Bathrooms + 1 powder room (4 toilets)
• 2 Living rooms + 1 in Granny Flat
• L.E.D Downlights
• Front porch, Large entertainment area, pool deck and patio /verandah
• Ample storage and linen cupboards throughout
• 5kw Solar panels
• Crim safe window screens and sliding doors
• Under house storage
• 3 Bay powered shed “insulated” with side carport for 2 cars and verandah
• Town water + 2 Rainwater tanks 27,000 litres
• Roll down sun block blinds and curtains in main living area
• 2 Greenhouse and walking trails with low maintenance gardens and bushland
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS WELCOME