Under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) affordable housing is available to eligible tenants only. This property is privately owned and endorsed by the State and Federal Government to provide new properties at discounted rents to eligible low and medium income earners. For more information regarding eligibility, contact NRAS directly on 1300 880 882.
TO APPLY YOU MUST BE NRAS APPROVED
1. Before viewing the property, prospective tenants must meet the eligibility criteria and obtain registration from the Queensland Department of Housing & Public Works.
2. When NRAS approved, register your interest to view the property and obtain an electronic rental application form from our office.
3. PRINT and COMPLETE one application per person (add children on the parent/guardian form) and provide:
a. 100 points of ID;
b. Current proof of income; and
c. A copy of your NRAS registration letter.
All documentation may be given to the property manager at the open home. Applications can only be accepted from those who have viewed the property.
Please ensure all documentation is FULLY completed and ready for the open home. If not fully completed it will not be processed.
Application processing takes approximately 7-9 business days.
Weekly discounted NRAS rent $322.00 per week
First 2 weeks rent $644.00
Bond (4 weeks rent) $1288.00
1FORM applications will not be accepted.
These apartments are secure. Please arrive for open homes 15 minutes before start time to complete registration and meet outside. If you arrive after the appointment time, you will not be able to view.
Signature on Mitchelton Apartments at 132 Osborne Road, Mitchelton represents the very best this leafy north western suburb has to offer. Design and sought after location make this apartment complex irresistible with the convenience of Brookside Shopping Centre across the road, public transport within a few minutes’ walk and playgrounds and manicured parks just around the corner.
– Two generously sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
– Fresh modern bathrooms featuring wall vanities and generously sized showers
– Open plan living and dining is central to your spacious private balcony
– Great kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless appliances including vented rangehood, dishwasher and cupboards to the ceiling
– Invisi-Guard security screening on all sliding windows and doors offering additional peace of mind when also adding secure lift access and entry doors
– Convenience of a laundry complete with clothes dryer
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Fabulous pool and BBQ facilities
– Airconditioning in every bedroom and living space
– Modern conveniences include NBN ready data/voice cabling throughout to enable your connection for broadband and pay TV
– The hot water system is instantaneous for an endless flow of hot water
– Basement car parking with 24/7 CCTV coverage – an additional security feature for your comfort
At your doorstep is quality daycare and schools, sporting facilities and over 120 retailers at the shopping centre. Two blocks away is the super trendy Blackwood Street Café precinct offering an abundance of dining delights and hosts the Jan Power’s Farmers Markets on the first Sunday each month. Bus and train transport are minutes away with hospitals, golf club and Gallipoli Barracks within cooee.
Inspection times will be listed on this site when available.
(Floor plans are indicative of the type of layout of the unit)
NOTE: All furniture is for display purposes only. All units are unfurnished.